RE: Commentary on WHY ME? (Long)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Commentary on WHY ME? (Long)
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 08:46:46 -0800
Brad;

Crime is still crime whether it is done by a kid or adult and the penalty
must be the same.  In this case I think several thousand dollars paid out of
their pocket to the Spitfire owner, plus a few thousand hours of community
service might be a good start.  Unpunished crime only leads to more crime.

If it were my Spitfire I would hound the police to do their job, that's what
we pay them for.  However, as you are probably aware here in Oregon that's
the last thing the police will do (their job), in which case I would then
have to contact my friends "Bruno and Guido" to take care of the matter! :)

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)