Re: MKIII ECV

To: speedracre@netzero.net
Subject: Re: MKIII ECV
From: "Donald H. Locker" <dhl@mrdog.msl.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 21:04:05 -0500
I wouldn't suggest taking it off.  Unless you have some other means to
vent the crankcase.  The ECV valve was pretty good at scavenging
blowby without confusing the mixture or flow rate into the engine.
Near as I could tell.  If you do decide to seal the hole, just use a
tapered aluminum plug.  Or put the ECV in it and plug the ECV-to-valve
cover port.

Donald.