Re: Anyone ever turbo or supercharge a Spitfire?

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Anyone ever turbo or supercharge a Spitfire?
From: "Mike Ross" <mikeross@Prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 21:46:20 -0500
Jeff,

I'm planning on turbocharging a TR6 engine for my Mk3 Spitfire body to be
transplanted to a GT6 chassis.  You can turbocharge a 1296cc engine.  check
out my website for some helpful links.

Mike
http://pages.prodigy.net/mikeross/

Also check out:

www.aerocharger.com   You can call 214-688-1100 at Aerodyne Corp. in Dallas,
Tx and ask for the owner/designer, Gerhard Schruf.  He will send you a
helpfull information packet with full sized plans.

www.dlralt.com  a sourse for Mazda Miata turbo systems

http://www.turboneticsinc.com/ go to the online catalog and select T3/T4
Hybrid.