Last chance parts

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Last chance parts
From: Glenn Trunnell <trunnell@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 21:44:39 -0400
Hi,

I'm moving new years weekend and my wife says either the parts go or she
moves into the new house without me!  So, here's one last try to get rid of
some stuff before I donate it to a local shop in return for some favor in
the future.  All parts are in Chapel Hill NC.  Parts are from a '76 1500
Spit.

Bonnet good condition
3 doors fair to good condition
Differential, whines somewhat, but I have heard worse
2 rear axles with hubs, backing plates etc.
Radiator good, no leaks

If you're interested let me know, especially if you can come and pick it up!

Glenn Trunnell