Re: Spitfire Magazine

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Magazine
From: "Tom Shirley" <tshirley@vol.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:25:12 -0500

> Just got the mail and the 1st issue of Spitfire and GT6 arrived. I took a
> quick look through it and it's very nice looking. I'll read it tonight and
> give a more detailed critique later.
>
> Tom Shirley Sale Creek, TN

It's a great start. Only 30 pages, but I remember Grassroots Motorsport
Magazine and some of the other specialty mags when they started up weren't
much bigger. Everyone needs to subscribe. If the magazine grows, it can only
help us as owners of the great little car. Laura and Huw are both in it.
Wish I'd sent them pics when they asked.

And they've created a super website. Check it out at www.triumphspitfire.com

Tom Shirley Sale Creek, TN
99 Mazda Miata (Bad Dog Racing)
78 Triumph Spitfire (for sale)