Re: HELP...Coolant question

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HELP...Coolant question
From: Gospitt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:19:42 EST
In a message dated 12/20/99 1:00:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
brooks@belcotech.com writes:

<< From the Saab list, I discovered Mercedes-Benz anti-freeze years ago.  It
is
 phosphate free and pH buffered with inhibitors to aid in the prevention of
 electrolysis.  M-B developed if after experiencing corrosion failures.

Geez, If I rub it on my head, will it stop my hair from falling out..???
            PS: Sorry, but I couldn't resist !!!!   Tom. 1980 Spit....soon to
be driven ?