Rubber posts

To: "'Spit list'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rubber posts
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 08:23:38 -0600
I ordered a rubber kit form VB, I got it in and I know where everything goes
but one.
The rubber post set, is on long piece that I will need to cut but I don't
know how to mount it.
It has a flat tapered edge and a bulb on the other end. I have installed the
new door rubber which has it's own bulb. It looks as if I install the rubber
post rubber with the bulb up against the other one the window is going to be
pushed way out at the top.
When I got the car years ago all this stuff was gone or in such bad shape it
disapeared.
Any ideas?