Too many cars

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Too many cars
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 17:08:40 -0800

I've had more than my fair share.  Some might even call it punishment. :)

Year:   Make/Model:

1961    Mercury Comet S-22
1966    Spitfire (current)
1969    Lincoln Continental
1969    Chev Pickup (current)
1970    Chev Vega HB
1971    Chev Vega HB (2 total)
1971    Chev Vega Wagon
1971    Chev Vega Sedan
1972    Chev Vega HB (2 total)
1972    Chev Vega Wagon
1973    Chev Vega HB
1973    Chev Vega Wagon
1974    Chev Vega HB (4 total)
1974    Chev Vega Wagon (2 total)
1975    Chev Vega HB (3 total)
1975    Chev Vega Wagon
1975    Ford Pinto HB
1976    Chev Vega HB
1976    Chev Vega Wagon
1976    Chev Vega Sedan (2 total)
1977    Chev Vega HB
1977    Chev Vega Wagon
1978    Pontiac Sunfire
1980    Pontiac Phoenix
1990    Chev Lumina (current)

Hmm, that's 34 vehicles in 13 years for me.  Yes, that's 26 Chevrolet
Vegas.  I was really into those little cars.  Miss them a lot nowadays.  I
kept buying them up for $10 from folks in Bellevue, WA where it was
embarassing to have them in driveway next to the BMW.  They were 'dead'
when I would arrive.  A quick short of two wires on an oil pressure switch
and the car would come to life immediately.  Spend a weekend cleaning it
up, fixing all the problems, give it a good detailing, add stripes or other
nice touches and sell the car as a reliable work vehicle for around
$500-$1000.  It kept me out of trouble in high school and really gave me an
appreciation for working on cars yourself.

-Vegaman Dan
-66/69 Spitui!
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |