Re: New topic - Hard top winch?

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New topic - Hard top winch?
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 17:37:11 -0500
At 10:10 PM 2/2/00 -0500, Atwell Haines wrote:

>Hi Jeff,
>
>I made my own hoist from pulleys, rope, etc from Home Depot.  Works fine on
>my Parish (now Smooth Line) fiberglass hardtop. I'll send you some digipics
>tomorrow...if anyone else wants to be copied in, email me off-list.

Atwell,

I wouldn't mind seeing the pix.  I also have a fiberglass hardtop.  If I can
ever get my car in a garage, I might just screw some Eye bolts into the
rafters and then use a cheap rope and pulley system.  Currently, I use the
"kids" method.  Get the kids to help lift it off. :)

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org