Parts you've asked about

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts you've asked about
From: Kma4444@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 20:24:20 EST
I've started sorting through some of my parts and can answer some of the most
popular requests for parts.
I have one fine spline O/D trans, unknown condition but I presume it is
servicable
I will have one more, known good unit once I finish a 5 speed conversion.
I have a GT-6 O/D box that has been sitting for a long time, I can't verify
it's condition but it is complete down to the 90 degree speedo drive. It does
rotate and shift.
I have one GT-6 box non O/D that appears to be servicable.
I will take offers on those pieces.
I have a large number of single rail and three rail boxes, I will check that
they turn freely and contain no water etc, these wwere on my parts shelf, I
consider them core units but they may be completely servicable. $50 each.
2 GT-6 boxes that have the input shafts modified to fit Spitfires, one I used
in the race car last year. $400 each
Steering racks, I must have 50 of these. $35 each
Spitfire front suspension assemblies, as pulled off of cars, some complete
even with the sheet metal upright, some less. From $40 to $60, I have 30 or
so.
Starters, $10
Generators $15
Alternators $25
Distributors 1500, $35 with integral ignition box.
Point type, $30
And finally for this installment, for you Herald guys????? I have a car set
of front suspension with drums brakes, make me an offer.
All of this is plus shipping and try to get at least $25 worth, I would love
to see all of these pieces go to good homes, I've saved most of them from the
scrap pile at least 3 times and I don't want to have to throw any of it away
now.
Thanks;
Kevin