Emission Testing (WA)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Emission Testing (WA)
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:12:50 -0800

        Just took my '90 Lumina in for bi-annual testing and found out an
interesting fact for Washington State residents.  The range of years for
required testing has shifted.  It used to be 1968-present, but as of
January 1st, it shifted to 1976-1996.  That puts both my pickup and the
Spitui! out of the running.  Nifty!  Since I plan to go with the Collector
Car plates, I shouldn't have to ever get another set of license tabs *ever*.

-Vegaman Dan
-66/69 Spitui!
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |