Re: Journey to UK

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Journey to UK
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:54:35 -0500
One "sort of" automotive related place that I visited in London was the
London Transport Museum - all sorts of nifty buses and trams and
underground cars - public transport of all kinds. Cheapish admission too -
at least it was three years ago the last time I went. I can't remember
exactly where it is, but I can look it up in my trusty Let's Go London....

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine
Freddy the Spit