NASS car vs. plane

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: NASS car vs. plane
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 11:57:59 -0800
IMHO, I think the aircraft association with the car is great - because
of the history, the spirit, and the sense of adventure...  I like the
idea of a logo that has both the plane and the car, and I would
certainly like to see the Spit Roundel in there somewhere.

<tongue-in-cheek mode on>

Since my car is under restoration, I was looking for a pair of 30 cal
machine guns to mount in the "wings" - I'm sure there are times that
they would come in very handy...  then of course, our "kills" wouldn't
be limited to small mammals & grocery carts!  We could include SUV's,
4x4's, and whatever else we could get in our sights!   Maybe if I search
E-Bay with "machine gun" I could find something suitable  ;^)

<TIC "off", flamesuit "on">

Peter Ficklin
'63 & '68 Spits
Fresno, CA
this gives new meaning to the term "safe streets"