RE: Killer Squirrels

To: "'Jeff McNeal'" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: RE: Killer Squirrels
From: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:17:33 -0500
Just be careful when you trap them live.  We once caught a squirrel in a
live trap that was living in my neighbor's roof..  He was so enraged at
being caged, that he walked the trap (by bouncing from one side to another)
into my pool about 25 feet from where we set the trap.  Luckily,  we were on
the way to check it and saw it bouce the last 5 feet.  We were able to save
it and the cage with the pool net/pole.  Now the poor thing was trapped, and
drenched.  When we brought it to the park and set him free,  he shot out of
the opening like a round from a 30-06.  Poof.......  Straight as a arrow for
about 150 feet. where he stopped, turned, sat on his hind legs, and began
yelling at us; REALLY loudly.  Kinda funny later,  scary then.  We half
expected him to run back and bite us.

We never saw him again, though.

Mike

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.