RE: Vapor Lock

To: "'Banbury, Terrence'" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: RE: Vapor Lock
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 08:26:50 -0600
One thing I did was to move the routing of the line from under the water
pump to up and over the top of the head between the goose neck of the
radiator hose and the valve cover. I also installed small pieces of hose
secured to the metal line by wire ties. This keeps the line up above
everything and the rubber hose pieces keep the line away and vibration free
of the metal parts.
Go to the Rouges Gallery and you can see some pictures.
http://www.jacksonville.net/~spitfires/CraigSmith.htm
The Bright metal thing is my sensor cable for the mechanical Temp guage.
I though if I can get rid of as many electrical thingys the better.