Re: Exhileration revisited/ Help request

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Exhileration revisited/ Help request
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 20:14:03 -0000
Hi Jeff
Sounds to me like the reverse selector isn't engaged properly, possibly
preventing the reverse idler from going clear so when you select first the
end of the idler is catching, if this is the case I would recommend
immediate action, if you were to select first as you approached a junction
you would run the risk of severe damage to the innards of your box!

Graham.