Re: CRASH!-'79 Spit parts car for sale

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: CRASH!-'79 Spit parts car for sale
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:24:56 -0800
Just a word of advice.  The big cars always win.  The bigger they are, the
wider the margin.  I have my Spitfire parked in the garage next to our
Expedition and I almost shudder when I glance over and see that the top of
the tire on the Ford is nearly as tall as the top of my door on the
Spitfire!

Cheers,

Jeff in San Diego