RE: Optional Extras

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>, Suzie <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Optional Extras
From: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:28:01 -0500
I don't remember them being optional on the Spitfire, perhaps
Andy Mace does. But heaters were optional on TR3s and 4s.
Never understood the logic like you said, but we are talking
about Standard-Triumph. Of course, that same logic can be
applied to Leyland and British Leyland.

Now let's see, you want a new Spitfire with tonneau, hardtop,
and overdrive. Do also want the optional heater? It is standard
fitment, but you have the option to pay for it seperately.

Cheers,

Doug Mitchell
mailto:dmitchel@ismi.net
mailto:dmitchel@ford.com