Re: Fire extinguishers in a Spit-- where stored?

To: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fire extinguishers in a Spit-- where stored?
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:07:12 -0500
Mine fits very nicely in between the front edge of the seat and the
transverse stiffener in the floor. I am quite tall (6'2") and drive with
the seat all the way back - this may not work if you are shortish.... I
keep it on the passenger side so as to be readily grabable from the
driver's seat. Never needed it so far - knock on a Spit dash.... ;-)

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine
Freddy the Spit