Gratuitous plug -- new Robbins tops at bargain prices

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gratuitous plug -- new Robbins tops at bargain prices
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:22:22 -0600
Hi all!

In a shameless self-plug and to help those of you who may be fretfully
looking for a bargain for your '70-71 Spit, check out my two new Robbins
tops on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=286336673

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=286346835

I found a dealer who needed to unload them and he didn't have access to
eBay, so kind person me volunteered to put them on line for him.  (And I
bring lost kittens and puppies home too, darn it.)  These are new-in-box
soft tops at way less than half the price Vicky Brit or anyone else
wants for them.  Just FYI!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan  :)

PS -- I also have some for MGB, Midget/Sprite, Jag XKE and TR6/250 on
there if you know anyone who is interested.  They're great bargains!
Look at "Seller's Other Auctions" for them.

Thanks!!