Re: overdrive

To: "Brett Soren" <mr_creosote@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: overdrive
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@Prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 11:10:17 -0400
Before you pull the tranny. Why not just remove the tunnel cover and take it
for a short ride? I did that with mine to find out where the leak was. It
turned out that the bolts holding the OD together was where the oil was
leaking. A quick look in the parts book showed that a copper sealing washer
was required but not used on re-assembly.

Ralph Jannelli
Matthews, NC
'65 Spitfire MKII
'72 Spitfire MKIV