Stromberg help... thanks

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Stromberg help... thanks
From: Glenn Trunnell <trunnell@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 18:46:22 -0400
Hi,

I just wanted to thank everyone who offered advice on my Stromberg problem.
I haven't fully resolved all the problems yet but I did find two problems.
1) the new carb float I installed 1 month ago had a leak and one side was
completely full of gas, 2) the cam I bought from Spitbits and painstakingly
degreed in had a misprint on the data sheet which resulted in the cam being
degreed in at 109 degrees rather than the correct 112.  I replaced the
float this weekend and plan to redegree the cam soon, so I'll post the
results as I go.  I also plan to eventually go to a 175 stromberg to keep
all the emissions while hopefully gaining a little power.  I'll let
everyone know how that goes as well.

Thanks again,
Glenn