Re: camber compensator???

To: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: camber compensator???
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 17:23:59 -0700
Yep that is what it is all right!  It is the second generation spring (the first
one having a shorter center bracket that is much more rounded)  See Andy Mace's
site  to see what the first generation one looks like.

I sure hope nobody bids more than $150 for it!  That's what my 3rd generation
one is going for.

Joe