Spitfire bracket

To: kimkell@decaturnet.com, wizardz@maxinter.net, nass@egroups.com,
Subject: Spitfire bracket
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:27:07 EDT
Greetings:

I have a friend in CA with a MK1 problem.  One the brackets attached to the
front cross member that holds the bonnet is history.  Does anyone have access
to a frame destined for the scrap pile that could help him.  I'm sure he'd
pay postage+ to ship it.  Even if you could just cut it off in front of the
cross member he has a friend that could weld it into place.  A reciprocating
saw or hacksaw would do the job in a few minutes and keep another Mk1 on the
road.  Either a M1 or Mk2 frame would work.
Thanks,
Bill Brockschmidt