Top Windows

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Top Windows
From: Jjcousins@ra.rockwell.com
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 13:57:18 -0400
Hasn't anyone used the NOVUS products?  We have a Miata, and the Miata
accessories catalog we get sells this stuff.  I think there are 3 grades of
it.  A SUPER cleaner (Grade 3) for heavy deep scratches and (I think)
discoloration & fogging, grade 2  for small scratches, and grade 1 for
shining up.

I've used grade 1 & 2 and it definitely removes little scratches and shines
up the window.  I haven't ried it on the brown windows as I don't have any
around.  But, it's NOVUS.  I saw some at the shop where I had my top
installed.