Re: Commercial on TX TV last night

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: Re: Commercial on TX TV last night
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:38:00 -0700
There was an article on the new Lotus in the issue of Sportscar
International that had the F-Type Jag on the cover. I wasn't impressed by
the look of the car-but then, next to the F-Type, nothing looks good!

The back end especially is kind of funky.

IMNSHO,

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!