Feild of dreams in Ohio avaiable

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Feild of dreams in Ohio avaiable
From: Reginald Tulk <regtulk@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 17:49:40 -0500
Listers - I just noticed this on VTR and thought i'd pass it on -

                    Huge Collection of Triumph Parts Available for Sale
                                                  (Pandora, OH)

     I have an entire "field of dreams" consisting of British cars.
However, the field has been sold, and the contents must be moved! Save
dollars (and my back)
     and buy now so I don't have to move the cars. In addition to the
Triumphs, there are MGs as well, so pass the news along to MG owners you
know as well!
     Cars need to be gone by Nov. 1, 2000. Credit cards accepted.
Shipping arranged or pick up yourself. Customers are also welcome to
come and pull parts
     themselves.

     I have engines, gearboxes, differentials, wheels, sheet metal (No,
I don't have TR3 front aprons or bumpers) brake components - drums,
calipers, discs, etc.,
     windshields, gauges, carbs, manifolds, etc. Primarily TR4 - TR8,
Spitfire & GT6. I have some TR3 parts but very little sheet metal. Any
vehicles that are
     marginal will be crushed. They just aren't worth the time vs.
return to move them.

Contact Information:

     Ted Schumacher
     TS Imported Automotive