Re: Exhaust resonators

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust resonators
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 10:21:03 -0700
Barry,
At the narrowest point, the frame edges (at the bottom) are about 3.25" apart.
So it's doubtful you would be able to get a 3" resonator in there without it
rattling against a frame member.

Your clearance would only be 1/8" on either side and unless you mount it without
any play, it would most certainly hit the frame.

Joe