Re: Heat Shield Follow Up

To: "Mike Perry" <mikep@michindust.com>
Subject: Re: Heat Shield Follow Up
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 23:39:55 +0100
Hi Mike
Dependant on what vacuum system you have on the distributor (advance or
retard) you should be alright with the UK spec, if you have vacuum advance,
disconnect the vacuum hose and cover the end, set the timing to 9 degrees
(may not be book but is what I settled on for my 1300 herald on twin HS4's).

Graham.