Targa tops and the gt6

To: "spit list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Targa tops and the gt6
From: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:44:29 -0700
Hi Guys
I think it's a great idea. I would not jut chop the roof. as has been stated
already, the Spit body is a whole lot different from the gt6 in lots of
small panel ways. I would go for a deal like the Stag had with a roof brace
down the middle. This would be a whole lot easier in my opinion than going
for a full Targa conversion, that would require some serious reinforcement
of the  body structure, if things like the door gaps are to remain constant.
OK I know it has a frame but they do and will flex!
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems
www.waterloo-dtr.com