First Day Out- 2000

To: SPIT mail list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: First Day Out- 2000
From: Philip Warburton <cplimey@home.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 20:26:46 -0700
Spring is such a wonderful time of year ...

... especially now the Spit is insured, the dash redone, the tyres replaced,
the horns working, the seats replaced with unripped specimens and various
trim bits fixed over the winter.

Went out today on this fine sunny West Coast day, and drove with the top
down ... to pretty much nowhere and anywhere I wanted. Just felt good to
slip behind the wheel and DRIVE!!!!!
Nothing ... I mean nothing matches the fun, exhilaration and joy of driving
an open top LBC in the Spring.

And it's just simply the best in a Triumph ...

Ahhhh ... it's good to be alive today ....

Philip
75 Spit FM 32468U