TTA - Looking for some feedback

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TTA - Looking for some feedback
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 15:57:04 -0700
Hello all,

I just wanted to touch base with the list members to see if you've been
using the Totally Triumph Auction and if there are any enhancements or
changes that you think might make it better or more valuable to you.  After
a fairly promising start, I've noticed that the amount of items posted for
sale has dropped off sharply and of course, if there aren't many items
posted, there aren't going to be many bids, either.

It's been suggested that I open up the auction site to all British auto
marques as a way to attract more traffic, but then it obviously would no
longer be the Totally "Triumphs" auction.  I'll be happy to leave the venue
open for as long as it's being used, but once the current auctions are over
and if nobody seems interested in using the resource I'm not certain how
long I should try to keep it going.  All comments and suggestions welcome.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Jeff's Classic '67 Spitfire Mk3 site