New "Wanted" List for Triumphs ONLY!

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: New "Wanted" List for Triumphs ONLY!
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 10:45:21 -0700
Greetings, fellow listers.  As part of my quest to assist others in building
and maintaining their dream machines, I have added a new resource for
everyone.  The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted directory at

http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi

With this resource, you can list the make, year, part or accessory that
you're wanting.  Others (listening Ted Schumacher?) can subscribe to this
list, so when new requests become posted, those with extra parts can find
out who wants them without having to check the listing every day.

Exiting the "Wanted" listings will take you to the Totally Triumph Auction
site.

Good luck and I hope that you can use this resource!!

One caveat - the listing is alphabetical, so please be sure to follow the
posting instructions to make scanning the list easier!  All listings should
begin with the make and year of the auto, for example:

Spitfire, 1968, Wood dash Insert
TR4, 1967, Surrey top
TR6, 1973, Restored

etc.