RE: Throttle control problems

To: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>, td214@cam.ac.uk,
Subject: RE: Throttle control problems
From: Doug Braun <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 07:35:17 -0400
At idle, the little levers (on the linkage) that fit between the forks
and move them should NOT be touching the forks1  The idle
adjustment screws act directly on the forks, NOT on the linkage.

As you open the throttle from idle, the levers should first move a little
bit before touching the forks and starting to move them off the idle
position.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit