Re: Dual master cylinder

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dual master cylinder
From: Gary Tash <tashg@bmi.net>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 19:14:38 -0700
Yes, the value of emergency brakes.  I remember driving around Seattle one
winter in my TR3 with nothing but the emergency brake, and a good mental map of
hills and traffic patterrns, and not much good sense.  Had a good emergency
brake though.  I was in college and couldn't afford a new master cylinder, at
least I didn't see it as important as some other things.
-Gary