Well, so far so good

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Well, so far so good
From: "Spitfire 1500" <s1500@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 21:29:05 -0500
I went further with the fuel tank fix to fill it up all the way. Safe to
say, 0 leaks! After doing a check, I even took it out for a spin, the first
for the year 2000, and no problems occured.

I checked under the trunk every 5 minutes though for any smell of gas. So
far, nothing .

Whew! Now i just gotta get the grease caps on(with the nut so i can get them
out without any hassle), get the paperwork done, and it's hopefully off to
the body shop.

Kids love the rich taste of web content!
http://british.nerp.net
now with fortified commentaries