Re: further to sound deadening

To: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@home.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: further to sound deadening
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 09:19:57 -0700
Just a thought -- I would be hesitant to install any subtance like this that
could trap moisture between it and the sheetmetal.  Great for installing
hardwood floors over concrete -- then again, concrete doesn't rust.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!