Re: Nice if they can get it..

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Nice if they can get it..
From: "Ree Gurley" <reegurley@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:06:55 -0500
   For $6500 (or even half that), the seller also could of at least replaced
the missing windshield trim (or removed it altogether); installed a new top
(looks like the quarter-windows are split or maybe replaced with solid
vinyl); dressed the rubber bumpers so they're black vice silver/charcoal;
shown us the "leather" interior; adjusted the hand-brake; and
cleaned/dressed up the engine compartment a bit more.
   I guess everybody likes to dream.  My yellow 78 with OD & HT runs pretty
well, is fairly solid & original, but frankly quite ratty/tatty.
Realistically, it may be worth $1000 - $1500, but I likely would be very
willing to part with it for $3000 - $3500.

- Ree Gurley in Silver Spring, MD  -  78 Spit  FM73070U O