What a Deal

To: "'Spit list'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: What a Deal
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 12:11:50 -0500
You know you always hear about the other guy who gets a great deal and
always wonder why you personally don't get one.....

I GOT MINE TODAY !!!

One of my warehouse guys purchased a used Toyota a couple months ago, it
came with new Michelin 185/70 R13's.
Driving home last week a gentleman pulled out in front of him. CRASH BANG,
Toyota is now JUNK.
The insurance totaled the car. He worked out a deal with the adjuster for a
price less the tires. I just went over at lunch and removed the wheels, I
will take my existing Bias Ply 1985 Continental brand rotted nylon tires off
and have them mounted on the Toyota rims and put them back for it's trip to
the junk yard !

Now tell me that these suckers are going to fit and not RUB !

Craig Smith
36 Pelham Ridge Drive
Greenville, SC 29615
800/692-2323 ext. 2105