Re: carb floats

To: Tom Sivertsen <siv@education.ucsb.edu>
Subject: Re: carb floats
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 08:54:13 -0500
Me Too! Me Too!  I.ve been battling this intermitant problem. Even have a fuel
pressure gauge hooked up.  I'll come to a stop and make an accelerating LEFT
turn and the engine will quit for a second. Does it once in a while but is
annoying.

Doesn't matter if my tank is full or almost empty.

I have noticed that my fuel gauge stays steady at 3 psi most of the time, when
I have this problem, it fluctuates between 0 and 4 very wildly.

THnx
Pat