Re: Wiring/solenoid etc -- thanks!

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Wiring/solenoid etc -- thanks!
From: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@direct.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 23:18:49 -0700
Many thanks to Tom Sivertsen, Roger Elliott, and Atwell Haines.
I think the problem was that the solenoid was not grounding properly.
At any rate, I cleaned all connections and connectors to within an inch of
their lives, tightened them very securely, and success!!
None of my warning buzzers work, and I seem to remember that they used to,
but never mind, thats a challenge for another day/weekend.

As to becoming attached to the cars, you bet.
Tomorrow is Monday, I'll be going to work, and I'm looking forward to it
because I get to drive there top-down in classy British sportscar.
Regards,

Nick Moseley