Re: ENGINE SWAPPING

To: Mark Campbell <spitfire@shelby.net>
Subject: Re: ENGINE SWAPPING
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 18:02:42 -0700
I don't know first hand, but I have heard that the parts for that Suburu engine
are very expensive.  A friend in Washington was
elaborating on that a while back!

Joe

P.S. I was once thinking of using the GM quad 4 engine.  Of course it would
have to be modified to mount onto a regular in-line
transmission, since it was designed to sid sideways.  But it would generate
quite a punch in the light Spit body!