Re: Oil leak

To: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Subject: Re: Oil leak
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 19:26:30 +0100
Now, you have to bear the following in mind. When I went up for Stafford
International last year it was a journey that would take most people what,
2-3hrs? - it took me 7! Of course, that was via the 'scenic route' - I
*hate* motorways! I don't think I dare tell you the route I eventually took
but it was definitely scenic. It didn't help that Brum was slap in the way
of where I was heading so I had to take a very long way round to avoid the
main roads.

This is nothing new, my first trip to Suffolk as a driver ** (many) years
ago in an Austin 1100 took 6 hrs - I don't like to rush anywhere...

Suzie

PS. Sorry I didn't make the IOW weekend, I did have a good day at
Leatherhead on Sunday tho' - specially as the sun was out.