GT6 Rotors

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6 Rotors
From: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 13:27:27 -0400
As most of you are well aware, I'm upgrading the front rotors to GT6 stock.
(I'm awaiting the verticles, bearings and such.) This seems like such a big
boon doggle, but it was time for new rotors anyhow. And after inspecting the
new rotors, I'm a bit confused by the diameter. I thought that GT6 rotors
were 10", and these measure approximately 9.5" (give or take a 10th of an
inch)

Would someone do me the favor of  measuring their GT6 rotors and let me know
what they get? I want to make sure I have the right part so when the rest of
the stuff gets here, I've got everything set.

Terry L. Thompson
 '76 Spit 1500
Maryland