Horn switch spring...LOST, gas gauge bezel...LOST

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Horn switch spring...LOST, gas gauge bezel...LOST
From: "Chip Kigar" <ckigar@sound.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 19:05:27 -0500
Unhappily, the body shop where I had my '80 painted popped the cap off of
the horn/turn signal stalk and lost the horn return spring.  I still have
the cap but am in need of the spring.  Does anyone have a busted switch with
the spring present?  Alternatively, my hardware store has a pretty good
selection of springs.  Could someone measure the spring so I could try for a
match?  As I went with the double air horns as a replacement for the missing
horn... it's a bit LOUD when the switch doesn't return.

The other item that I'm in need of is a gas gauge bezel.  I had removed the
dash before taking the spit in, and I just shoved that gauge back into the
dash, well, darnint, somehow the bexel got legs.  I do have the glass (which
was on the floor).

I intend to post pics of my Zebrawood dash soon.

Cheers!

Chip Kigar

Visit my DYI circle cutting jig page at:
http://www.sound.net/~ckigar/circle.htm