RE: ODs off topic

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, "'Simmons, Reid W'"
Subject: RE: ODs off topic
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 12:57:49 -0400
Reid, after reading your post, I wondered what it would be like walking into
a Triumph showroom and ordering a new Spitfire with the options I wanted.
Then there is that day when I take that first drive in a brand new Triumph.
Maybe sometime you could recount a few of your memories for the many who
have only known their LBCs after a PO.
Terry Banbury