Re: Subliminalism: was: Gas guage alignment?

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: Subliminalism: was: Gas guage alignment?
From: Mark Gardner <mrgrdnr@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 19:06:48 -0700
This reminds me - The '63 Herald convertible (named Harold-what else) I
had had a very small fuel tank (6.3 gallons?).  But it had a reseerve
lever.  Of course, I had to get out of the car, open the trunk, and
throw the lever to activate the reserve, but I thought it was another
cool little thing about a cool little car.  Did the early spitfires have
a reserve on the gas tank?