Re: Gloat while you can...

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: Gloat while you can...
From: Mark Gardner <mrgrdnr@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 19:52:02 -0700
So I just got home from work after driving the spit up Cajon Pass in the
rain and fog.  When I left work it was pretty overcast with very small
drops visible on the seat vinyl.  I figured I would drive up out of the
overcast.  Wrong!  It kept getting worse.  Driving the spit in the rain
is a lot like riding a motorcycle - on the bike I keep thinking I should
stop and put on my rainsuit.  But when I do it stops raining.  If I stop
in the spit and put the top up, it stops raining.  And anyway - as long
as it isn't raining too hard, I stay drier with the top down (;^)  If
you're going to put the top up everytime it drizzles a little or drops
below 50, what's the point in having a Spitfire?