RE: Rear end leaks

To: "Greg Schluge" <gschluge@cstone.net>,
Subject: RE: Rear end leaks
From: "Gregory Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 01:12:49 -0400
Rear end takes 1 Imperial pint / 1.2 US pints of SAE90 Hypoid Gear Oil.

That is a fill plug; drain by removing the cover. I believe that you can
also use it as a "fill indicator" (on level ground, pump in gear oil until
it comes back out; then it's full) but you should confirm this elsewhere to
be certain.