Goldie the 1970 GT6+ now up for comments and qwacks!

To: <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Goldie the 1970 GT6+ now up for comments and qwacks!
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:26:08 -0400
Well.... the newest toy has photos up. Engine short block rebuilt
200 miles ago. NEW (??) head, tranny rebuilt, quiet rear,
new brakes and lines, fresh powder coated wire wheels,
all professionally restored  ( $$ drain on P.O.s pocket)

P.O. is a career naval guy... blooming family... toy exchange.....
this project died,... replaced by a boat for the family.

The tub is shot but the running gear is all NEW or already completely
professionally rebuilt.   I paid more for Lil' Greenee than I did Goldie here!

http://www.teglerizer.com/gt6/firstday.htm

.....I truly almost feel guilty for having taking it from him for this price.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net   http://www.teglerizer.com (new layout)